Thursday, June 18, 2009

Questions

My head's filled with loads of questions,
Answers play hide and seek with my heart.
Thrashing about in a pool of versions,
I craft relentlesstly this painful art.


How'd you manage,
how'd you manage,
to cause me so much damage?


To doubt myself, is to doubt our story.
I could continue holding you soflty in your sleep,
Or I could let you bask, in your newfound glory.
What nether thoughts scurry in your mind's deep?


How'd you do,
how'd you do,
to split my heart in two?


Has he given you all you ever asked for,
and answered all the vows you've surely professed?
Is he kind, and funny, and soft enough to die for
is his taste so sweet he's gotten you obssessed?




What's the deal,
how should I feel,
should I declare our love is dead?


Should I?

No comments: